- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans. Mix well. Stir in chopped pecans. Arrange mini shells on a baking sheet. Fill mini shells with one rounded teaspoon of pecan mixture. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Serving Suggestions: The addition of orange zest or mini chocolate chips adds an extra punch of flavor to these delicious Mini Pecan Pies.