- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon each: basil, salt, garlic and parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper or cayenne
- 2 packages (30 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 Tablespoons each: minced onion and red bell pepper
- Lightly beat together egg, milk and seasonings. Into each Mini Shell place 1 teaspoon of cheese, 1/2 teaspoon bacon and 1/4 teaspoon each onion and pepper.
- Pour 1 teaspoon egg/milk mixture into Mini Shells. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 12-15 minutes.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –15mg, Sodium – 50 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g