Easy healthy appetizers, like our Tilapia Phyllo Bites, are sure to impress your guests at your next party.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 2 cups shredded cabbage and carrots (coleslaw mix)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup tartar sauce, reserve a little for garnish
- 1 package (6.3 ounces) frozen grilled tilapia fillets, such as Gorton’s® Signature Grilled Tilapia
- dill springs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Let cool. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage/carrot mixture with lemon pepper and tartar sauce. Place tilapia fillets seasoned side up on a microwavable plate and cover loosely. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, or follow cooking instructions on package. Cut fillets into 30 small squares. Place one tablespoon of cabbage mixture in each shell. Top with a tilapia square and a dollop of tartar sauce. Garnish with dill sprigs. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 14g; Calories: 35; Calories from Fat: 20; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 80mg; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Carbohydrate: 2g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 1g