Looking for Halloween Dessert Ideas sure to be a hit at your next party? Try these Boo Bites Phyllo Treats.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 14 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as chocolate Oreos
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate pudding
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 60 candy eyes or miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool.
- In a food processor, blend cookies until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs. In a small bowl, mix crumbs into the pudding. Spoon or pipe one tablespoon of pudding mixture into each shell.
- Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a large round tip, with whipped topping. Using a circular motion form a ghost top on each shell. Decorate with candy eyes or miniature chocolate chips for the eyes.
Candy eyes can be found at most craft shops or bakery supply stores.
Amount per serving: Calories – 45, Calories from Fat – 20, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 30 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 3g, Protein – 0g