- 2 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, divided
- 30 small cooked shrimp + 1/2 cooked and finely chopped
- 12 large eggs, hardboiled and peeled, separated
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons tabasco
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- Season all shrimp with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning and set aside for at least ½ hour.
- Place egg yolks in a medium bowl, discard whites or save for another application. Mash yolks with a fork and mix in sour cream, cream cheese, chopped shrimp, green onions, mustard, tabasco and remaining Cajun seasoning until well combined. Spoon or pipe egg mixture into mini shells. Top each with a cooked shrimp. Serve immediately or briefly chilled.
Serving size: 1 shell (22g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat – 35, Total Fat –3.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –100 mg, Sodium – 40mg,Total carbohydrate – 2g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 0g, Protein – 3g, Vitamin A – 4%, Vitamin C – 2%, Calcium – 2%, Iron 2%