Swing up and living in Texas you must have chips and dip at any party. When I’m throwing a gathering or having people over I like to have different tasty appetizers out on the table to welcome them into my home, whether it’s salsa, guacamole or queso. Having all three just makes it a better party!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- Add beef to a large sauté pan over medium heat. Brown and then drain any additional juices.
- Add cheese, tomatoes and milk and stir until completely melted.
- Spoon into fillo shells and top with cilantro and guacamole.