These mini shepherd’s pies are soon to be a new family favorite recipe make for easy Thanksgiving appetizers.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 3/4 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded (can replace with Turkey)
- 1/2 cup frozen small mixed vegetables (peas,carrots, corn or small pieces of green beans)
- 1/3 cup chicken gravy
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place a few pieces of shredded chicken and a few vegetables in each shell.
- Drizzle with gravy. Pipe approximately 1/2 tablespoon of mashed potatoes on top of each and sprinkle very lightly with paprika. Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- *Nutrition based on recipe being made with chicken.
Serving Size: 1 shell (15g); Calories: 25; Calories from Fat: 10; Total Fat: 1g; Saturated fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 50mg; Total Carbohydrates: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 1g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 0%; Iron: 10%