Make it Fabulous with Fillo Recipe Contest Finalist
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling/mix (canned)
- 1/2 cup peach variety all-fruit or simply fruit spread
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons, fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- In a small bowl, mix pie filling and fruit spread.
- In another bowl, beat together mascarpone, sugar and milk. Transfer the mixture into a plastic bag or piping tube.
- In a mortar and pestle or with a knife and cutting board, combine the remaining sugar (4 tablespoons) with the basil to create the Emerald Sugar.
- Divide the peach-pumpkin mixture evenly among the Fillo Shells. Top with a small squeeze of the mascarpone mixture. Sprinkle each shell with the Emerald Sugar.
- Serve immediately.