Winner in the 1-2-3-4 Mini Fillo Shells Recipe Contest
- 15 small heirloom tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces herbed Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons pesto
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- Cut the stem end off tomatoes. Hollow inside of tomato with knife. Rinse and let dry on paper towel. Once dry, fill with Feta cheese.
- Place a 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt in each fillo shell. Drizzle each with pesto. Place a Feta cheese filled tomato in center of each shell. Serve immediately.