Winner in the phyllo.com 1-2-3-4 Mini Fillo Shells Recipe Contest
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light lemonade powder
- 2 containers (6 ounces, each) lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 lemon, zested for garnish, if desired
- Allow frozen whipped topping to soften. In a medium bowl, combine lemonade powder and yogurt, waiting a few minutes until crystals melt. Fold the whipped topping into the yogurt mixture.
- Fill each fillo shell with a tablespoon of the mixture. Place the filled shells in the freezer for at least an hour before eating.
- Tip: You may top with a dollop of jam, lemon curd or lemon zest.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 30, Calories from Fat – 10, Total Fat – 1g, Saturated fat – 0.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 10 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 2g, Protein – 0g