Chef’s Choice in the phyllo.com 1-2-3-4 Mini Fillo Shells Recipe Contest
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 5 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 4 Mission figs, quartered
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place the shells on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for added crispness. Allow to cool.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, whip goat cheese and honey until smooth. Place filling in a piping bag or zip-lock bag. Cut off the corner and fill each fillo shell with goat cheese mixture. Top each with a fig quarter and pomegranate seeds. Serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (20g), Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat – 15, Total Fat –2, Saturated fat – 1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –5 mg, Sodium – 45mg,Total carbohydrate – 5g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 2g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin A – 2%, Vitamin C – 0%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%