Diced ham, Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese and a touch of hot sauce share a crunchy Mini Fillo Shell in these 5-minute-prep appetizers.
- 1 package (8 ounce) diced ham
- 1 package (5.2 ounce) Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the ham, Boursin cheese and hot sauce. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of filling into each shell. Place filled shells on baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until hot and lightly browned. Garnish with chives. Serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (14g) Amount per serving: Calories 25, Calories from Fat – 10, Total Fat – 1g, Saturated fat – .5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 30 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g