- 4 ounces Camembert cheese, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 2 ounces prosciutto, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a medium bowl, beat Camembert and cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in egg, herbs and sour cream. Spoon or pipe one tablespoon of the filling into each Mini Fillo Shell and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until filling is set.
- In a small skillet, sauté prosciutto until crisp. Break prosciutto into pieces. Garnish shells with prosciutto and serve at room temperature.
Sliced Kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes are tasty alternatives to prosciutto for garnish.
Serving size: 1 shell (17g); Calories: 50; Calories from Fat: 35; Total Fat: 3.5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 15mg; Sodium: 50mg;Total Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 2g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 2%; Iron: 0%