These fun desserts bring the flavors of coffee, Irish whiskey and Irish cream liqueur to white chocolate pudding and put them all in a crunchy Mini Fillo Shell.
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso or coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 1 box (1 ounce) Jell-O White Chocolate Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s salted caramel topping
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, dissolve espresso or coffee granules in hot water. Add milk, Irish whiskey and pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Let mixture set for 3 minutes. Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon of filling into each shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, Baileys, salted caramel and heavy cream. Whisk until stiff peaks are formed. Spoon or pipe whipped cream garnish on top of the filling.
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.
Serving size: 1 shell (27g) Calories 60, Calories from Fat – 30, Total Fat – 3g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 1g