Chef’s Choice in the 1-2-3-4 Mini Fillo Shells Recipe Contest
- 2 package (15 count each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 4 small scallions, thinly sliced, plus 1 sliced scallion for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Place the shells on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 3-5 minutes for added crispness. Allow to cool.
- Cut the lobster meat into 1/4-inch pieces. In a small bowl, combine lobster, mayonnaise and tarragon. Add the scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into fillo shells and garnish with sliced scallion. Serve immediately.