Peanut-butter lovers will crave these bite-sized pies featuring a delicious blend of cream cheese, whipped topping and crunchy peanut butter in a Mini Fillo Shell.
- ½ cup Hampton Farms Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 oz. Greek cream cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, lite
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 30 peanut halves
- Chocolate, shaved for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy with an electric mixer. With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding the cool whip and powdered sugar, finishing with the cool whip. Spoon or pipe a tablespoon into each shell. Garnish with peanut half and shaved chocolate before serving.
- Tip: Desserts can be wrapped in plastic and frozen without garnish until ready to thaw and serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat – 40, Total Fat – 4.5g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 25 mg, Dietary Fiber – 1g, Sugars – 3g, Protein – 2g