Check out the video on how to create this recipe
Put a seasonal favorite flavor — pecan pie — into the palm of your hand with these bite-sized dessert treats.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 egg
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans. Mix well. Stir in chopped pecans. Arrange mini shells on a baking sheet. Fill mini shells with one rounded teaspoon of pecan mixture. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Serving Suggestions: The addition of orange zest or mini chocolate chips adds an extra punch of flavor to these delicious Mini Pecan Pies.
Amount per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat – 30, Total Fat – 3.5g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 25 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrates – 5g, Sugars – 3g, Protein – 1g