Whip up tasty bite-sized dessert tarts in just thirty minutes?? Yes, yes you can!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie mix, such as Libby’s® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and syrup, beating until smooth. Spoon filling into shells. Bake for 15 minutes or until filling is set.
- While pies are baking, make the topping. Place brown sugar in the chilled bowl of an electric mixer. Whisk in the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Once pies are cool, pipe or spoon whipped cream on top of each and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For a shortcut, use prepared whipped topping and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar.
Serving size: 1 shell (14g); Calories: 25; Calories from Fat: 10; Total Fat: 1g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 20mg; Total Carbohydrates: 3g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 2g; Protein: 1g