Looking for a mini tarts recipe for your next holiday party or event? Try this Mulled Cider Tartlets recipe.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens®
Mini Fillo Shells
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, approximately 1 minute. Beat in the egg and then the yolk. Stir in the apple cider, rum and vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until thoroughly combined. Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon of filling into each shell. Bake for 12 minutes.
Garnish with whipped topping, apple pieces and cinnamon.
Serving size: 1 shell (15g) Amount per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat-25, Total Fat-2.5g, Saturated Fat-1.5g, Trans Fat-0g, Cholesterol-20mg, Sodium-30mg, Total Carbohydrate-3g, Dietary Fiber-0g, Sugars-3g, Protein-1g, Vitamin A-2%, Vitamin C-0%, Calcium-0%, Iron-0%