Sponsored Blog by AZestyBite, http://www.azestybite.com/nacho-bites/
These phyllo recipes are treats that are easy to prepare and even the kiddos will love.
- 2 packages (15 count each), Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese blend
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 avocado, smashed into a bowl
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add a little scoop of refried beans to each fillo shell. Top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes
- Top with additional toppings: jalapenos, avocado, sour cream, cilantro and salsa