- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Pink-colored sugar – for ears
- 70 mini marshmallows
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- Flower sprinkles – for eyes and noses
- Brown or black sprinkles – for whiskers
- Place peanut butter, butterscotch chips and butter in a medium bowl. Set over a pot of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Chill for 15-20 minutes until thick but not hard.
- Place some pink sugar in a small shallow bowl. Cut marshmallows in half diagonally. Dip cut side in sugar. Lightly pinch marshmallow pieces to form “bunny ears”
- Pipe or spoon peanut butter mixture into each shell. Decorate with marshmallow pieces and sprinkles to form bunny faces.
• For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.
Serving size: 1 shell (17g); Calories: 90; Calories from Fat: 50; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 40mg; Total Carbohydrate: 7g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 4g; Protein: 1g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 0%; Iron: 0%