Quick and easy, but tastes so good.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 30 Dove Silky Smooth Promises® Milk Chocolate, unwrapped
- 15 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- Place 15 shells on a microwave-safe dish. Place one piece of chocolate, imprint side down, in each shell.
- Microwave for 75 seconds (times vary depending on microwave oven), until chocolate starts to soften but is not totally melted.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 1 minute. Tap the center of each chocolate once lightly with a teaspoon to spread chocolate. Place one half cherry on each. Repeat with remaining 15 shells.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This brand of chocolates seems to melt best in the microwave.
NOTE: While most of our recipes are best done in a conventional or convection oven, this recipe works best in a microwave oven.
1 shell (11g). Amount per serving: Calories 50; Calories from Fat, 25 (Total Fat, 0g; Saturated fat, 1.5g; Trans Fat, 0g); Cholesterol, 0mg; Sodium, 5 mg; Dietary Fiber, 0g; Total Carbohydrate, 6g; Sugars, 6g; Protein, 1g