Looking for fun Graduation Party Appetizers to please your graduate and guests? Try these Pulled Pork Diplomas
- 20 sheets (1 roll) Athens Fillo Dough (9″ x 14″), thawed
- Canola oil or cooking spray
- 30 ounces prepared pulled pork
- 20 long chives
- Thaw one roll of fillo, following thawing instructions on package. Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Unroll and cover fillo sheets with plastic wrap, then a slightly damp towel to prevent drying out.
- Place one sheet of fillo on work surface and lightly coat with canola oil or cooking spray. Fold the dough in half lengthwise to form a 4 1/2” x 14” strip. Place 2 heaping tablespoons of pulled pork the length of the short edge leaving a 1/2 inch border from the bottom edge. Fold the short edge of fillo over the pulled pork filling to form a roll. Tightly roll to the end of the fillo strip taking care to keep filling inside and evenly distributed. Brush or spray outside of roll with oil. Repeat process to make 20 rolls.
- Bake seam side down, at least 1 inch apart, on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. When cool enough to handle, tie a chive around the center of each roll. Serve warm.