These easy tasty appetizers will leave your guests certainly impressed.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons golden balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, well drained
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Let cool. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, tarragon, black pepper, salt and onions. Mix in tuna and red peppers, combining thoroughly. Spoon filling into each shell. Serve immediately.
Drain off any excess liquid before filling shells
Serving size: 14g, Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat –20, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 80 mg, Total carbohydrate – 2g, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 2%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%