Corn muffin mix, cheddar and jalapenos come together nicely in this easy appetizer featuring a Mini Fillo Shell crunch.
- 1 package Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 packages (15 count, each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, cheese and jalapeno. Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon of filling into each shell. Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. While shells are baking, in a small mixing bowl, combine the honey and sour cream until smooth. Remove shells and top with ½ teaspoon of the honey sour cream mixture. Serve warm.
Calories 50 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 75mg Total Carbohydrate 7g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 2g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2%