Looking for game day food ideas to showcase your team spirit? These Peanut Butter Phyllo Minis are sure to score big at your next party.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Hampton Farms Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 cup pretzel M&M’s®, chopped
- Fondant, colors of choice
- For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. In a medium bowl beat together butter and peanut butter until creamy. Gradually add in confectioner’s sugar. Stir in M&M pieces. Fill each shell, smoothing the filling flat on top.
- With a rolling pin, roll-out small pieces of fondant to about the thickness of a dime. With a knife, or using a small round cookie cutter, cut circles about 1 1/2” diameter. This will be the backdrop of your design. Using fondant cutters or a small knife, cut letters or shapes out of your team’s color fondant. Use a clean, damp paint brush to brush the backs of the pieces and gently press onto your backdrop. This will help them to adhere. Gently press the fondant on top of the filled shell.
Fondant is available in a variety of colors. Assorted fondant, shape cutters and molds can be purchased at craft stores and bakery supply stores.
Serving size: 14g, Amount per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat – 40, Total Fat –.0g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 40 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g,Total Carbohydrate – 7g, Sugars – 5g, Protein – 1g