A light Caesar dressing complements turkey, bacon and diced tomato in these easy-to-assemble Mini Fillo Shell appetizers.
- 2 Tablespoons light Caesar dressing
- 2/3 cup small diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 Tablespoons small diced tomato
- 1 Tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, turkey, tomato and bacon. Toss lightly. Chill for one hour. Spoon one rounded teaspoon of filling into each fillo shell. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Light Ranch or Italian dressing can be substituted for Caesar dressing.