A great way to enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers, this appetizer puts a delicious twist on the typical leftover-turkey sandwich.
- ¼ cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup cooked turkey, ¼” diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the gravy, diced turkey and cranberries. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into each shell. Top with cheese. Place shells on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.
- MAKE AHEAD: Filled shells can be wrapped in plastic and frozen. To serve, unwrap and bake per directions.